- to conform to the spirit, character, principles, or practices of Judaism.
- to bring into conformity with Judaism.
Origin of Judaize
Examples from the Web for judaize
Historical Examples of judaize
That usurers should have orange-tawney bonnets, because they do Judaize.Usury
The way will then be open to "compel the Gentiles to Judaize."The Expositor's Bible: The Epistle to the Galatians
G. G. Findlay
Desires their prayers, and to be united, but not to Judaize.The Forbidden Gospels and Epistles, Complete
That usurers should have orange-tawny bonnets, because they do judaize.Essays
For this is exactly to Judaize the Christian and the church by making them simply follow and inherit from Israel.The Prophet Ezekiel
Arno C. Gaebelein
- to conform or bring into conformity with Judaism
- (tr) to convert to Judaism
- (tr) to imbue with Jewish principles