- filled to capacity; full: They've had a packed theater for every performance.
- pressed together; dense; compressed: packed snow.
- abundantly supplied with a specified element (used in combination): an action-packed movie.
Origin of packed
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- completely filled; fulla packed theatre
- (of a picnic type of meal) prepared and put in a container or containers beforehand; prepackeda packed lunch
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012