- the science dealing with the preparation, uses, and especially the effects of drugs.
Origin of pharmacology
Examples from the Web for pharmacologic
Contemporary Examples of pharmacologic
This is the life of one of them and, in a pharmacologic sense, the story of us all.Dealing With Dad the Dealer
April 9, 2014
Historical Examples of pharmacologic
In any case, Shoemakers statement has no bearing whatever on the pharmacologic action of pure amorphous phosphorus.
No data on the pharmacologic actions of oxyl-iodide are presented in the manufacturers literature.
- the science of drugs, including their characteristics and uses
- The science of drugs, including their composition, uses, and effects.
- The characteristics or properties of a drug, especially those that make it medically effective.
- The scientific study of drugs and their effects, especially in the treatment of disease.