- the science dealing with the preparation, uses, and especially the effects of drugs.
Origin of pharmacology
Examples from the Web for pharmacological
Contemporary Examples of pharmacological
And when the third factor of pharmacological chemistry is introduced, it becomes totally unpredictable.This Is Your E-Cigarette on Drugs
July 28, 2014
And yet there's something missing from pharmacological lit that you might not even notice at first.The Best Stoner Novels
April 20, 2010
Historical Examples of pharmacological
Copaiba shares the pharmacological characters of volatile oils generally.
There is no evidence that it possesses any pharmacological or therapeutic properties.
The chemist who has had no practical experience in pharmacological methods would be wiser to keep to his chemical tests.Aids to Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
W. G. Aitchison Robertson
That pharmacological action may likewise vary in different species of animals is shown by the following investigations.
Pharmacological studies on lower forms of life have also revealed marked variations in the effect of some poisons.
- the science of drugs, including their characteristics and uses
- The science of drugs, including their composition, uses, and effects.
- The characteristics or properties of a drug, especially those that make it medically effective.
- The scientific study of drugs and their effects, especially in the treatment of disease.