- a photograph taken through a microscope.
Origin of photomicrograph
Examples from the Web for photomicrograph
Historical Examples of photomicrograph
The photomicrograph of the pigment shows the presence of many large particles.
The photomicrograph of this pigment shows its extremely fine, amorphous nature with complete absence of crystals.
This is a photograph, photomicrograph, rather, of the breech face marks on two cartridge cases.Warren Commission (3 of 26): Hearings Vol. III (of 15)
The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy
In Exhibit 667, I have a photomicrograph of a root of a human hair.
This chart contains a photomicrograph of Oswald's pubic hairs.
- a photograph of a microscope imageSometimes called: microphotograph
- a less common name for microphotograph (def. 1)
- A photograph made through a microscope.microphotograph
- To photograph an object through a microscope.
- A photograph made through a microscope.