- distribution; partition.
- reassignment; redistribution.
- to divide up.
- to partition or subdivide again; reapportion; redistribute.
Origin of repartition
Examples from the Web for repartition
Historical Examples of repartition
When this repartition was made, the land which remained was to be distributed among the poor.History of Julius Caesar Vol. 1 of 2
Napoleon III, Emperor of the French, 1808-1873.
The prisoners were confined all night, and the repartition took place next morning.
We hear very little of husbandry arrangements made by the courts, and even of the repartition of duties and taxes.Villainage in England
Bavaria, Hanover, and Denmark profited more or less by the repartition of Germany.The Political History of England - Vol XI
It was paid in a lump sum, and the repartition and levying were left entirely in the hands of the junta and the municipalities.
- distribution or allotment
- the act or process of distributing afresh
- (tr) to divide up again; reapportion or reallocate