- of or relating to a system.
- Physiology, Pathology.
- pertaining to or affecting the body as a whole.
- pertaining to or affecting a particular body system.
- (of a pesticide) absorbed and circulated by a plant or other organism so as to be lethal to pests that feed on it.
Origin of systemic
Related Words for systemicintegral, fundamental, intrinsic, essential, innate, requisite, congenital, elemental, inseparable, ingrained, inherent
Examples from the Web for systemic
Contemporary Examples of systemic
There are, however, systemic problems that must be addressed.Are Police Stealing People’s Property?
Joan Blades, Matt Kibbe
January 2, 2015
Born and raised in Mobile, Alabama, Brown seems to believe that this is simply another example of a systemic overhaul.Deepwater Horizon: Life Drowning in Oil
November 2, 2014
This is what perpetuates a systemic, institutionalized rape culture.The Violent Side of Friday Night Lights
October 18, 2014
The conforms of systemic racism have caused a precious grasping of your blackness that oft times seeks to destroy us.‘black-ish’ Keeps It Real about the Invisible Black Man
September 24, 2014
And then, Ferguson showed us how systemic racism plays itself out.What We Need Are Anti-Racists
August 24, 2014
Historical Examples of systemic
What systemic measures are to be prescribed in acute urticaria?Essentials of Diseases of the Skin
Henry Weightman Stelwagon
But the systemic symptoms are by no means so important as the local.
It caused me systemic disturbance and the consequence was eye trouble.The Demands of Rome
The truncus arteriosus is moreover only divided into two parts, one of which is continuous with all the systemic arteries.The Works of Francis Maitland Balfour, Volume III (of 4)
Francis Maitland Balfour
It is evident that the emboli entering the systemic circulation are usually arrested in the pulmonary capillaries.
- a systemic pesticide, fungicide, etc
- Of or relating to a system.
- Of, relating to, or affecting the entire body or an entire organism.
- Relating to or affecting a particular body system, especially the nervous system.
- Relating to systemic circulation.