- of, relating to, or involving a thermonuclear reaction: thermonuclear power.
Origin of thermonuclear
Examples from the Web for thermonuclear
Contemporary Examples of thermonuclear
There need to be perfect conditions for the thermonuclear reaction to take place.David Baldacci Has a New Hero
November 2, 2011
Historical Examples of thermonuclear
Malone doubted that the aborigine knew anything about thermonuclear processes, but he could start a fire with them.Occasion for Disaster
Gordon Randall Garrett
In that year, too, tests were made at Eniwetok preliminary to the detonation of the first thermonuclear device.Atoms, Nature, and Man
Neal O. Hines
Thermonuclear weapons, complemented over time by strong conventional forces, threatened societal damage to Russia.
It also included immersion in technology and systems from thermonuclear weapons to advanced weapons software.
And Blanley College was at the center of one of the areas which would receive the worst of the thermonuclear hell to come.The Edge of the Knife
Henry Beam Piper
- involving nuclear fusiona thermonuclear reaction; thermonuclear energy
- involving thermonuclear weaponsa thermonuclear war
- Relating to the fusion of atomic nuclei at high temperatures or to the energy produced in this way.
- Relating to weapons based on nuclear fusion, especially as distinguished from those based on nuclear fission.