- distended with air or gas; swollen.
- puffed up, as with pride.
- turgid or bombastic: his inflated prose.
- unduly increased in level: inflated costs.
- Economics. unduly expanded in amount, value, or size; characterized by inflation.
- Botany. hollow and enlarged or swelled out: inflated perianth.
Origin of inflated
Examples from the Web for uninflated
Historical Examples of uninflated
There were great sacks of uninflated balloons, and delicate sheet-rubber, from which Sorel made up balloons.In Madeira Place
Heman White Chaplin
Her gas bags were uninflated, and lay in great folds along the central support.A. D. 2000
Alvarado M. Fuller
Passing her eyes over Jo's uninflated frame, she hesitated, but was urged to speak the truth.The Luck of Thirteen