BACK TO disclaimer
disclaimer vs. disclosure
[ dis-kley-mer ]
- the act of disclaiming; the renouncing, repudiating, or denying of a claim; disavowal.
- a person who disclaims.
- a statement, document, or assertion that disclaims responsibility, affiliation, etc.; disavowal; denial.
[ dih-skloh-zher ]
- the act or an instance of disclosing; exposure; revelation.
- that which is disclosed; a revelation.
- (in a patent application) the descriptive information imparted by the specification claims, drawings, and models submitted.