- having or seeming to have no end, limit, or conclusion; boundless; infinite; interminable; incessant: an endless series of complaints; Time is endless.
- made continuous, as by joining the two ends of a single length: an endless chain or belt.
Origin of endless
Synonyms for endlessSee more synonyms for on Thesaurus.com
Examples from the Web for endlessness
Historical Examples of endlessness
The endlessness of such a subtly cruel situation was appalling—if you think of it.Lord Jim
Such is the endlessness, yea, the intolerableness of all earthly effort.Moby Dick; or The Whale
Theresa felt herself bewildered by the endlessness and the dirt of it.Yonder
Emily Hilda Young
There can be no deep friendship which does not sign for endlessness.
The fact of our endlessness at once puts a certain order into life.Our Lady Saint Mary
J. G. H. Barry
- having or seeming to have no end; eternal or infinite
- continuing too long or continually recurring
- formed with the ends joinedan endless belt