- idiomuscular contraction,
- idiopathic aldosteronism,
- idiopathic epilepsy,
- idiopathic hypercalcemia of infants,
- idiopathic hypertrophic osteoarthropathy,
- idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis
Origin of idiopathic
Examples from the Web for idiopathic
We may mention the convulsive seizures of idiopathic epilepsy only to dismiss them.Tics and Their Treatment|Henry Meigne
A removal of the cause in idiopathic rashes is all that is needed, the erythema sooner or later subsiding.
An atrophic, brittle, dry condition of the hair, and which may be either symptomatic or idiopathic.
The remote causes of ascites may be either symptomatic or idiopathic, and either local or general.
This idiopathic cataract mostly occurs in old people; hence the term senile cataract.