[blahn for 1, 3; blangk for 2]
- Jean Jo·seph Charles Louis [zhahn zhaw-zef sharl lwee] /ʒɑ̃ ʒɔˈzɛf ʃarl lwi/, 1811–82, French socialist and historian.
- Mel(vin Jerome),1908–1989, U.S. voice actor for cartoon characters, as Woody Woodpecker and Daffy Duck, in films.
- Mont. Mont Blanc.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- Mont Blanc See Mont Blanc
- Cape Blanc a headland in N Tunisia: the northernmost point of Africa
- Cape Blanc or Cape Blanco (ˈblæŋkəʊ) a peninsula in Mauritania, on the Atlantic coast
- (Jean Joseph Charles) Louis (lwi). 1811–82, French socialist and historian: author of L'Organisation du travail (1840), in which he advocated the establishment of cooperative workshops subsidized by the state