- characterized by or showing prejudicial treatment, especially as an indication of bias related to age, color, national origin, religion, sex, etc.: discriminatory practices in housing; a discriminatory tax.
- discriminative(defs 1, 2).
Origin of discriminatory
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- based on or showing prejudice; biased
- capable of making fine distinctions
- (of a statistical test) unbiased
Word Origin and History for nondiscriminatory
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper