Origin of hospitalization
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for rehospitalization
“My best friends are those I met in the hospital,” she said in the days before her rehospitalization.Animal-Rights Activists Bully Dying Italian Girl
Barbie Latza Nadeau
December 30, 2013
- the act or an instance of being hospitalized
- the duration of a stay in a hospital
Word Origin and History for rehospitalization
1873, noun of action from hospitalize.
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- The act of placing a person in a hospital as a patient.
- The condition of being hospitalized.
- Insurance that fully or partially covers one's hospital expenses.