Origin of hospitalization
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for rehospitalization
Contemporary Examples of rehospitalization
“My best friends are those I met in the hospital,” she said in the days before her rehospitalization.Animal-Rights Activists Bully Dying Italian Girl
Barbie Latza Nadeau
December 30, 2013
- the act or an instance of being hospitalized
- the duration of a stay in a hospital
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
1873, noun of action from hospitalize.
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- The act of placing a person in a hospital as a patient.
- The condition of being hospitalized.
- Insurance that fully or partially covers one's hospital expenses.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.