- not limited; unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade.
- boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
- without any qualification or exception; unconditional.
Origin of unlimited
SynonymsSee more synonyms for unlimited on Thesaurus.com
1. unconstrained, unrestrained, unfettered.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unlimitedly
- without limits or boundsunlimited knowledge
- not restricted, limited, or qualifiedunlimited power
- finance, British
- (of liability) not restricted to any unpaid portion of nominal capital invested in a business
- (of a business enterprise) having owners with such unlimited liability
Word Origin and History for unlimitedly
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper