- not limited; unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade.
- boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
- without any qualification or exception; unconditional.
Origin of unlimited
Synonyms for unlimitedSee more synonyms for on Thesaurus.com
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Related Words for unlimitedlyforever, interminably, never-ending, perpetually, continuously, relentlessly, unlimitedly
Examples from the Web for unlimitedly
Historical Examples of unlimitedly
- without limits or boundsunlimited knowledge
- not restricted, limited, or qualifiedunlimited power
- finance, British
- (of liability) not restricted to any unpaid portion of nominal capital invested in a business
- (of a business enterprise) having owners with such unlimited liability
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for unlimitedly
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper